My name is Wojciech and I am an experienced Systems Engineer, Pentester, Security Analyst and OSINT researcher. During my professional career as a cyber security expert, I provided analysis for companies across Europe.
I took part in many projects for big corporations as well as startups. I have made lot of open source project for OSINT community
I am also seeking any kind of cooperation full/part time employment or freelance.
By providing tutorials and sharing knowledge I hope to partially cover my medical bills. If you like my work and use my tools, please donate.
Kamerka - 1,1k stars (Archived)
LeakLooker - 980 stars
LeakLooker X GUI
Danger Zone - 600 stars
You can find all repositories on my Github page.
During my cyber security research I helped a lot of companies regarding data leaks or vulnerabilities following responsible disclosures.
- Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Cyber Security Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, United States - Intelligence Gathering on U.S. Critical Infrastructure
- x33fcon 2020- Hack the Planet with Kamerka
- Followed responsible disclosure to report government leak to Australian Cyber Security Center, affected companies: Australian Electoral Commission, AMP Limited, Australian Department of Finance, National Disability Insurance Scheme Australia, Rabobank and UGL Limited. Full story below
- Cooperated with CERTs across the world regarding safety of ICS in critical infrastructure
- Reported PII leaks to many organizations - for example, FraudWrangler 13 millions of orders contain blurred credit card data and personal information.
- Closed and reported child abuse distribution network to law enforcement agency.
- Wrote article about election related misinformation for one of the biggest security portal in Poland
- Identified, investigated and reported leak related to APT campaign, which used China Chooper, attacking Royal Malaysia Police, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia and Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission.
Contact via Twitter or email bS53b2pjaWVjaEBwcm90b25tYWlsLmNo (base64 encoded)